February 12, 2007

Yeah..... this afternoon met Joseph at woodlands for bs .... last lesson christian lifestyle. Waiting for so long .... so Hungry for the Word of God! Joseph is a guy of patience .... yup he explains well as long as he teach slower abit. So, well I gotta wait for sis xiaowei to give me the bs quiz test. So excited .... pray that I'll pass my bs test cos I wanna be a bs teacher in e future!!! Today learned abt spiritual gifts ... Yeah .... I going onto Victorious Living Soon! Another level for me !! Well... I greatly blessing by Joseph's teaching .... gd choice yea ? Hope I didn't chose the wrong bs teacher . After bs .... hey Jo passed me 2 cds given from Daniel . Sun Ho's cd and a worship cd ! Daniel knew I like it ... ritght choice? One of the Songs in the cd I love most ... How Awesome is this Place. Had a 1 hr 15 min bs .... see he thought 45 mins only. Went home at around 4pm, recruit express called n ask me to resume to them for admin job .... Hmm .... pray that I can get that admin job .... N I pray that I'll be healthy and my bro'll let me gg chc on thurs ... Holy Spirit give me wisdom n strength to do it..... I'm too tired .... dun wanna have a lonely CNY this yr .... hope that I can have gathering with my friends and my cg members!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home