January 18, 2007

...

Yesterday wake up early in the morning cos my aunties are coming over to my house, and then later gotta help my mum carry those stacks of account books to the audit firm ..... Then also went online to view last week's sv. Wow .... Delirious was there last week !!!! Praise God! N Pastor Tan Yeping preached abt How Shall We Live ? .... great sermon , I'm geatly blessed by his preaching. Hope that today I can gg for peiyun' cg ..... u know lah that makeup ... Heard tmr Pastor Kong's coming back to preach The Cultural Mandate ( Part B ). This week Daniel's having problems on his career .... Hmm ... looks like I've gotta pray for him. N also pray that he'll have enough time to give me bs .... cos I'm hungry for the Word of God man ....My mum says that tmr she'll bring me to my six aunt's shop to buy a pair of shoes .... well see how first .... cos for the wedding dinner and coming new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home