February 11, 2007

Yes .... today actually I wanted to gg for prayer mtg .... but its too late. So, I went to Bingren's House N376 makeup cg mtg instead. Actually I wanted to meet Helen, but she had already reached Bingren's House. So Hans called me and tel me the directions how to gg to Bingren's House. I reached Bingren's Hosue at 3pm ... 1 hr late .... but at least I make my way for cg mtg. Didn't bring my bible n pen along ... so shared abible with a guy beside me. After cg mtg, Bingren's dog ... that Lucky .... so kawaii ! We touched the dog .... Eee... Lucky's salvia ...it was so curious ... looking at my bag ?! Actually Hans wanted to send me to the bus-stop cos I want to gg home .... but in the end He teach his friend to play guitar. So I walked to the bus interchange with Liwei's cg members ... Helen, Jinru, Suling .... Etc. Today gotta know a new friend ... Hans friend .... Fukai when I was in the same mrt with him on the way back home. Haha .... They thought I love Jiarong ..... No lah! No one else yet ..... Amen!!! Pray that tmr can meet Joseph .... my new bs teacher .... for bible study end of christian lifestyle. Hmm .... Hans now on victorious living already, I wanna jia you!!! I want to be healthy, be more mature ..... know more abt the word of God, can gg into choir ministry, and be a bs teacher!!! Its my Dream !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home