February 6, 2007

Haiz .... afternoon I went to recruit express ... cos I was late so I gotta wait. After interviewing me, the girl asked me to wait for reply for admin job. Today granny didnt cook dinner so I went to takeaway dinner. When I went home ... then I receive a mes.g from Daniel, he said he cant give me bs study anymore, cant be helper cos he needs to build up his spiritual life. He's really a nice n patience bs teacher, n its a blessing to have him as my bro in christ. I thank God for giving me so much wonderful things n my cg members caring for me and cgl. Hmm... I'll pray for Daniel, must learn to be understanding. How I wish that I could gg for mass class .... see how. Maybe for now, I'm still choosing a bs teacher. Must pray that I can gg for cg mtg n prayer mtg .... I believe that if God's there for me, Who can be Against Me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home