February 8, 2007

Hi

Hi .... I feel so bad .... actually I choose Lawrence to be my bs teacher, but I chose Joseph in the End. But, Thank God that Lawrence's a forgiving guy .... so nice n caring. Today dunno why suddenly Daniel call me and ask such strange things .... cos I worry for him mah, its confidential!!!! Wow .... I love my cg n my church n my family n friends around me, N of cos Jesus n God !

Things for me to do EveryDay :

- Pray for Abel
- Pray for my Dad n my family
- Pray for my cg n someone
- Pray for my Breakthrough
- See if I can gg for Prayer Mtg first .... Haiz
- Pray for Johnny
- Pray for church
- Pray for Xw and Lawrence

Oh God.... I pray I can gg for cg mtg n bs n for chinese new year. I miss my church n my everything .... I love to be in the house of God .... When u're there for me ..... I Believe that U'll Made A Way for me!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home