February 3, 2007

Today Rev. Dr Ulf Ekman came to our church to preach. This morning I got a bad stomache .... but in the afternoon, I feel alright. Actually today I really wanted to gg for the sv .... but I didn't gg. I MISS MY CHURCH .... N MY CG MEMBERS N MY EVERYTHINGS IN MY CHURCH !!! When ever I went online to view sv, I feel happy but inside my heart I feel miserable. WHY??? And having difficulties to have bs. Can someone pls pray for me? Thanks to those of my friends n my cg members who prayed for me. There're too much breakthroughs for me .... I still have a long long way for me to go . I must really learn to be more mature in my thinking .... n more practical. Actually I was thinking to buy apocket bible .... but see how first. I still love my precious moment bible, but too bad they dun have precious moment pocket bible. Hmm .... I must really pray that I can gg for tmr's sv. Chinese New Yr is coming .... finally ! Yeah I pray that I can gg church .... hees . I love to be in the House of God .... when the presence of God is with me .... and everyone! May God bless my cg and my church !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home