January 28, 2007

Today I went to market with my mum .... so crowded and got pasar malam. So my mum bought many vegetables and fishes .... whoa so heavy .... after that we went to the coffeshop for breakfast. Then after having our breakfast, and we went home. Finally we reached home, so I helped my mum to pack up with the vegetables and the fishes. After that, I quickly went to prepare and change and went out. So I went to the bus stop, waited so long for mrt.... and it took 30mins to reach expo. But cos I was late for sv , so I had to sit all the way back cos all the seats in the hall are occupied. Today I'm greatly blessed by Rev Dr A. R. Bernard's preaching ... when the sv is abt to end, and we sang the Destiny song in chinese, my first time singing the song in chinese! After sv, I went to look for Daniel, Joseph, Lawrence, John, Quanshun. Actually I can have lunch with my cg members, but I chose to have bs cos Daniel is in the rush to gg back to the office. And I took a train home .... I reached home at 4pm. And I heard that my grandma got a fall, but Thank God its not so serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home