January 22, 2007

My cousin's Wedding

Yesterday I went to my aunt's house with my mum for my cousin's wedding cos of my cousin's traditional wedding ... Whoa many of the relatives and my cousin's friends ... we reached my aunt's house at 11am .... there got buffet, so finally its lunch time ... and there got buffet, n I got myself beehoon n curry and many delicious food. Waited for so long until 1pm, then my mum ask us to stay in the kitchen must wait for the bride and bridegroom to go into the house, then we can go to the living room, finally the wedding couple gg into the house ... whoa they looked so beautiful and handsome. Then my cousin's husband saw my aunt but he call her auntie, not mama.... cos shuqing say must drink the wedding cup of tea then call 'mama' .... they disturb disturb mah. Finally waited for half an hour, its time for the wedding cup of tea ceremony! My cousin 's mum and dad first, then follow by my sec aunt and sec uncle to third and her husband , and my mum, then my fifth aunt and her husband and six aunt and her husband followed ny last aunt and her husband. ... Then my cousin's bro and sisters. After that haha.... eh... how come we children and teenagers got hongbao but aunts they all dun have? I also dun understand???! I got so many relatives ya? N my father's side, I got 4 aunt and 1 uncle. So at around 330pm , we went home .... so I took a nap ... Hmm havin' a sweet dream with the music on .... then suddenly there was no music! I thought what happened to my hi-fi ... chey it was my mum ... N I wake up and eat some food, then went for a bath... Again I got myself dressed up and my makeup on, so me and my mum went downstairs to wait for my 3rd uncle's car to gg to my cousin's wedding dinenr. N we reached there at 745pm and we went into the ballroom it was so grand but the wedding dinner start at 8 plus, cos gotta wait for everybody to reach there.... wow the wedding couple invited so many ppl and so many tables .... and finally the bride and the bridegroom went to stage to cake the wedding cake and to pour the wine into the cups on the table which is on the stage. N after they finish doing that, then the waiters and the waitress serve us with delicious food, finally 10pm n its the last serving, the dessert ... ok lah. The service at the hotel restaurant was good man! Yes ... the wedding dinner had come to a end .... so I congrated my cousin and her husband and their in-laws and my aunt's family .... n me and my mum waited shuqing and her financee xiangkun to send us home. Fianlly we reached home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home