February 11, 2007

Hope is found in Christ Divine
All my past I've left Behind
Let Your Glory Shine
All I've gained I counted lost
I press on to Your Higher Call
I long to know You more

This is the Hour
I can feel Your Power

Destiny calling out to Me
Closer God to Thee
Destiny, My Eternity
God in Heaven, You are all I need

Holy,Holy
God Almighty
Let the Whole world Sing
Glory,Glory
Jesus You shall Reign ....





Here is My Life Lord Jesus
All I have I give to You
You're My God and My Saviour
You make all things New

My Life is on the Altar
I give my Heart to You
In You I've foumd my purpose
My reason for living is You

You're My Source and My Salvation
Nothing compares to You
All of My Days, I Long to know You more
Holy Spirit Pour Down like Water
I'm hungry for Your Touch
Each Breath I take, I give My All to You

Your Words are Life Eternal
To Whom do I go besides You
My dreams and My desires
I lay them at Your feet

Jesus I give You All
All that I am is Yours ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home