February 13, 2007

Today I went to the Dental Clinic to wash my Teeth .... U know lah what I dread most is going to dental clinic, and the tools .... spent 30 mins wahing my teeth .... so painful .... finally it was done! So happily, my mum paid $50 for me! But I still gotta gg back for checkup, to bland my teeth and repair it .... this costs expensive!!! Finally I went home, gotta do my housework .... I must take care of my health then I can gg church. Now I must revise the whole book of my Christian Lifestyle cos bs exams is coming soon .... Oooh ..... szehui cant afford to fail man! Must pray that I'll be healthy and can gg for CNY sv on thurs and gathering with my friends! I asked Daniel if I can email him any quest and he said ok .... wow so nice of him! Today my dad bless my a early hongbao . Wanted to say Happy Birthday to someone but he not online leh .... so it'll be a belated birthday bah ?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home