March 18, 2007

Yesterday went for Pastor Phil Pringle's sv, but I was damn late .... but Thank God I can make it. So happy in the House of God, and also so happy to see my bros and sisters in christ. I feel so bad that yesterday I was rude ..... my behaviour. Well, reached home at 330pm, my mum bring back alot of new clothes for me, n herself and someone. Bring back the Harvest Times Magazine .... Hmm .... pray that this wednesday I can have bs with Joseph. Oh Ya ... Thanks for Daniel, Xw, Lawrence n Joseph n Abel n those ppl who prayed for me.... thanks yea, May God Bless U all ! Yup, Prayers makes Miracle comes True! Just now aunt came and meet me , so happy to hear that my cousin got his breakthrough .... Praise God! Also Abel .... for me maybe I'll still gotta wait yea? I' was so greatly blessed by pastor Phil's preaching .... he talked abt Faith and Healing Deliverance .... Yup always pray in tongues when we encounter fears n problems ! N Joy is the fruit of Faith Eveytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home