March 14, 2007

Hi

Hi ...... today managed to sneak out of the house to have bs with Joseph . Suddenly I feel unwell ..... then after bs joseph gave me healing deliverance .... and I feel much better. Hmm .... this wkend sv is Pastor Phil Pringle .... sunday maybe denny is going to visit our church .... oh yea .... Praise God! Nowadays my mum's getting much smarter ... so I must be more wiser. Went for a new weird hairstyle .... mum said my hairstyle is ugly, nvr mind .... as long as I like it. Such a long time nvr trim my eyebrow .... so went I spent $12 ! I almost ended up dying my hair .... thank God I did not dye my hair .... or I'll kanna get scolding from my mum ... spent spent money .... dunno how to earn money , well but its also true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home