February 25, 2007

Hello .... I'm back to blog again !!! Yesterday I was so worried that I can't gg for today's sv ..... then my cgl called me and said ' common ..... have faith in God '. So this morning I woke up at 920am, quite late ya? So I had my breakfast, still so worried .... then I told myself, Have faith in God! So I got changed and went out .... waited so long flag for a cab. Thank God that I reached church at 10.30am .... but I missed praise n worship. Today Pastor Kong preached abt Cultural Mandate and Pop Culture .... I m greatly blessed by Pastor Kong's sermon ! Praise God man .... so happy that I can sit inside the hall today .... but not so far away .... Praise God ! We sang the ' I got a Dream ' song Eng mixed Chinese .... we're on camera ... U know what .... I'm so worried these few days .... I need someone to buy the bs workbk for me .... But I know my God'll make a way for me, cos after sv I went to the attributes to buy the bs bk. So happy that today I can gg for sv .... I missed my church and cg and cgl n pastors. God, I pray that u can make a way for me to fulfill my 2nd arise n build pledge. May God bless those ppl who read my blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home