March 4, 2007

Yoz .... Praise God ! Yesterday managed to went for sv and as I was late, had my quiz test in the hall and lend a pen from Hans. Oh my God... how come the test is so difficult? I know how to do the rest but dunno how to do the questions in front ..... Thank God I managed to finish the quiz test in time . Daniel told me, ' Hey, szehui u better pass the quiz n dun throw my face K ? ' Cos Daniel spent alot of time giving me bs in the past. Yesterday Shijia and her Cg was sitting behind us..... the Quanshun say ' Hey Szehui ... Jiarong sitting behind u leh ! ' , none of my business .... they thought I love Jiarong .... No lah! Then I said ... ' Hey, don't take Jiarong to distract my attention horx ?! ' Oh praise God! Finally Sv's going to start soon. Sorry John I misunderstood u ... Pastor Tan preached abt Making Doing Good Apart Of Doing Well. I stay until sv end. Yesterday I went to sv with Faith in God. When Back home straight after sv. This morning I wake up .... not feeling well .... called xw that I can't gg for bingren's makeup cg mtg. Today went online live sv ..... I've shld have listen to Daniel's advice ..... shld have went for sun sv. May God Bless those ppl who read my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home