February 28, 2007

Yoz ..... many things happened recently .... missed church. Yesterday feeling guilty .... the devil's trying to tempt me from doing bad. Joseph teach me how to solve the prob .... bought a worship vcd for someone .... surprise ! Today was raining cats and dogs, this afternoon waited for 945 for 45 mins ..... super long man !!! Just now went online to view the sermons online. Stupid me ..... Until yesterday then I know that my cousin is from church of singapore ..... aunt say he stop going to church for so long .... dunno sure ornot leh. Learn some guitar lessons from my cousin during new yr .... so patient. Haiz .... tmr going for checkup again .... pray that I can gg for fri's makeup cg mtg..... dunno when then xw can give me quiz test then I can gg for victorious living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home