February 18, 2007

Yeah .... yesterday was chinese new yr eve ... had reunion lunch and dinner with my family. I was like so panic cos this morning we gotta get up early n hold incense to pray, but I can't so I ask Jo and Xiaowei .... they said cannot but unless no choice then just hold the incense but dun pray to the idols.... by faith in God. Today wake up early in the morning, thenwent to sleep again until 10am then eat my breakfast. But thak God my mum say I m born yr of goat or what ... I dunno lah. Then 12pm, my small aunt and her family came to my house ... after that We head off to my another auntie's house. Almost all of my aunts and uncles are there .... received so many hongbao .... stayed there for 1 hr. Then my small aunt send me n my mum back home. My bro reached home at 4pm with his gf. Then .... abt 5.30pm, We head off to my third aunt's house for dinner.... most of my relatives were there. My bro and his gf went off first, so I stayed back to accompany my mum, they're singing karaoke .... for 3 hrs bah ..... while my cousin teached me how to play guitar .... learned G Chord abit only lah. So We went off and reached home at 10pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home