February 19, 2007

Yoz ... Today stayed at home in the morning while my bro and my mum went to the temple. So I helped out to do some housework ... yesterday I saw angeline my cousin at my third aunt's house ... can't recognise her. Then my bro asked me, hey sis u dunno who is she meh? He ask me how come me and angeline seldom meet each other at church ... we not same cg mah ... then somemore angeline now in children ministry. Today cos I ask Joseph a lot of quests ... no wonder he asked me, y your mum always go temple? Went for dinner at my small aunt's house .... what a spread man! After dinner, me and Jane helped to washed the plates n bowls. Then they went to play play mahjong .... I dunno how to play . Then We took a cab home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home