March 10, 2007

Hi .... I'm back again! This wk no bible study ..... cos joseph dun have the text book. Today can't attend sv ..... but went online to view live sv! Praise God! Rev S Y Rogers is coming to preach for today n tmr. No matter what .... I must try to gg for tmr's sv! Finally I got my favourite precious moments cup ..... ' You Complete My Heart '..... Really had a hard time looking for this cup .... cos I thought all precious moments cups are with cover. Finally I got my precious moments bible, precious moments notebks ... and precious moments stickers. I m a precious moments collection lover yah? Still considering whether want to buy guitar ornot leh ..... Then I can learn guitar lorx.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, may i ask where you bought a precious moments bible? thank you!

May 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home