February 16, 2007

Wow! Today I meet my Fifth Aunt at Lot 1 to pass her $60/= . The my aunt asked me if I eat my lunch already cos she wanna treat me eat lunch.... I say I haven eat .... So hungry. Then my aunt say we meet for my cousin first then we gg food court to eat Japanese Food... the food there so delicious . After that, We went Shopping and I took a bus home. Evening my grandma said my two aunts coming over to my house .... then she gave me early big hongbao! I also receive big hongbao from my big aunt. I wanna thank God that I m blessed by aunties. I m Greatly Blessed by My Heavenly Father. Just now my mum ask me y must I lift up my hands when I sing worship song .... stunned by her questions. She'll be angry but I dun care what the world throws at me .... because if I'm a christian living in a buddhist family that I m a buddhist in the past? I dunno what my mum is thinking in her mind. So excited chinese new year is coming ... dunno this year cg got gatherings or not ... Haiz ... I miss them. Sorry God, Forgive Me if I do anything wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home