March 23, 2007

Yesterday I went to settle my bills ..... then when to bugis to confirm the termination for pacnet. After I reached home, then found out that I dun have enough money left .... then my granny said that just now my aunt came and she bless me $50 .... Wow Praise God ! Greatly is the God to be praised ! And recently, actually my aunt gave my mum many new shirts .... but most of them she can't wear so she bless me ..... Praise God ! God loves me .... Amen! But God always wants to mould me, to find the answer by myself. Sorry Terence ..... I misunderstood u .... for using the another number .... that yesterday I just receive qiuxue's mes.g. Sorry Joseph ..... for my attitude to u today. Shld have be more understanding to my cg members ..... Jo , Daniel , Xw ..... n the rest. I really need to seek Wisdom from God to grow stronger ro build up my spiritual life. My buddhist friends keep disturbing me leh ..... that meeting on sun .... sun gotta gg sv and cg mtg, how huh? Stress, problems ..... Attgh .... I really need wisdom. Oh God, sorry that I complain and whine . Today went out at wdlands to meet Jo for bs.... still so hard to understand cos of the chapter. I pray that Jo can be a gd bs teacher n I can be blessed by his preaching of God's words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home