January 15, 2007

Hi all

Hi all .... yesterday went online to view the live sv ... abt what Pastor Kong preached last sun abt The Cultural Mandate sermon. I'm so blessed by Pastor Kong's preaching ... what he preached abt culture, 7 needs of human needs like spirituality, love, self-esteem, knowledge, freedom and aesthetic. And many more things . Now finally I realised one thing in my life, human beings are imperfect .... some ppl around u may betray u and some ppl may not betray u cos this's the way how u trust ppl. But to me, only God is perfect! So I'll learn to trust ppl carefully.... and learn to keep secrets. Now then I know that being human beings is not easy, but just be practical cos we gotta watch what we speak and listen. John is right .... the world is unfair so we must learn to be mature . Haiz.... being a christian is not so easy. Pray that I can attend tmr's prayer mtg, I love God's house and my bros and sis in christ and my everything. I so blessed to have friends and my cg members to care for me also Daniel ... he 's a gd bro in christ, Lawrence, Hans .... Xw, John and Irene and those ppl and my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home