July 22, 2007

Praise God! I'm so super happy yesterday! Actually yesterday Daniel promised to bring me to gg attributes to buy pocket bible ... but he couldn't make it .. nvr mind. Finally I reached church, found my cg members, so Hans offered to accompany me to gg attributes. So when I reach attributes, we searched for hlf an hr but we still can't find it. As it was time for us to gg into Hall 8 for sv, so during sv I shared justin's bible. He's a nice bro in christ lol :-) During the sv, Pastor Kong preached a great sermon and I'm greatly blessed ..... Pastor Kong played the guitar and he played the song which he composed. After sv, Joseph meet me at the attributes to buy the pocket bible .... he just took the bible that I wanted ..... he's my ex-bible study teacher lol. And there comes daniel and he lend me his atrributes membership card 10% off. I love my precious moment baby edition bible and my new pocket bible!! Home sweet Home ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home