June 24, 2007

Yesterday guess I saw who again .... ? I saw Mel .... and her cg sitting in front of our cg! Actually I'm suppose to meet john, but ended up looking quanshun for asking the seats. I gotta know our new cg member, another Roy .... interesting guy yea? Oh ... Pastor Kong preached a great sermon .... praise God! Hmm.... so sv end around 730pm, but we went to Macau Express for dinner at 830pm. I 'm so happy, cos finally I can fellowship with my cg members ..... quanshun went to order the food for us after we pass all the money to him. I ate vegeterian fried rice ..... so delicious. After eating our dinner ..... me , hans and jo also vienna snap many photographs together. So .... finally around 930pm, we strolled back to foyer 2 to meet jo's sister, stella and we took a train home together. Luckily I reached bt.batok at 1030pm, but I went home at 1045pm cos I gotta wait for the bus ..... but my mum still dun believe me ..... what can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home