June 17, 2007

Hi .... I'm back!

Hi I'm back! Went for yesterday's sv .... pastor kong preached abt Salting Humanity .... human beings has souls, except for animals and angels ....

Every human soul has 7 needs :

1. Spirituality
2. Love
3. Self-Esteem
4. Knowledge
5. Security
6. Freedom
7. Aesthetic

Ya ..... we're called to serve, to be servant of God, not to be served. Self-Esteem is a very important thing! And Holiness's walking with the attitude that you'll never grieve the Holy Spirit !

And the human soul comprises of 3 things:

1. Mind
2. Will
3. Emotion

I'm so happy yesterday that I met my friend Mel .... Oh yea! Vienna's holidays is starting soon .... and we can gg shopping aand movie .... maybe will ask Jo if he's free or if he wants to .... fellowshipping with more ppl is fun! Sad thing is I can't join my members for yesterday nite's dinner with them. Next fri I'll gg for a course of upgrading my eng and how to communicate well with others .... 2 wks course. I hate study .... no choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home