July 8, 2007

Hi! yesterday was a great day ..... when I reach expo, I meet Jo and Hankiong for bs quiz test. Then ..... I saw guanzheng with some of his members .... still the same .... he saw me wearing a earrings then say I look like star so I ignored him. I had my bs quiz test, jo and hankiong became my invigilator .... there were some words that the meaning I don't understand .... so hans explained to me. Finally I complete the quiz test .... and it was time for us to gg into the hall to look for seats .... daniel brought his new friend to sv .... Praise God! Pastor Kong Hee preached a great sermon during the sv. After sv, most of the cgs stayed back to celebrate our beloved zone supervisor Ian's birthday .... great celebration! Then, actually I wanted to gg to qiying's birthday party with my cg ..... but it was quite late so I didn't go ..... so I just call Jo to wish chiying a 'Happy 21st Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home