May 3, 2007

Labour Day

Sorry for the late update .... tues which's Labour Day ... I was out the whole day 11am when back to mahaprajna to settle something. K, after that when to expo to queue up early for my cg members, then suddenly Hans call n told me dun need to queue .... cos we r also meeting together .... cos no reserving of seats .... k lorx when to meet Hans at carnival Hall to meet him. Then waited for Daniel ... n when to meet the rest. Jo brought his mum to our church cos its ' Sun's Concert' ! Free Entry and free coupons for dinner and for games. During the concert .... Sun looked beautiful n she sang most of the old n her new songs which's in her album. Oh yea, Its also Sun's mother's birthday .... she bought a cross for her mother. Sun was so fabulous! The Concert was Great! After that, then me n my cg members went for dinner together ..... oh my what a long queue! So we all ended up eating nasi lemak .... asked Jo n Law to help us buy. But Jo's mum went to buy fishball noodles. After my dinner .... Whoa so late liao 8 plus! From expo to my house .... oh no i know i'll be late home. So, might well I m not using the rest of the coupons so I gave it to Jo. Finally, Thank God I got back home b4 10pm. Home Sweet Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home