July 17, 2007

Yoz

Yoz ... sorry for not blogging for so long ... busy with my friendster lol ... last sat after sv, me, daniel, justin, joseph and vienna went to tamp mcdonalds for dinner fellowshipping. We played a interesting game name phsycology... so interesting .... hang there for 1 hr lol ; so must of us went home, so vienna and I took 28 bus to tamp interchange ... but I insisted to hang around for 30 mins to window shop .... so finally me and vienna stroll at tamp mall sweetly ... and we took many photo ... some were me ... but ... oh no! We got caught by the sales asst for taking a pic with a soft toy .... doggie .... so kawaii. Vienna bought a notebk for her diary .... buy one get one free mah. Also thank God for the financial blessings from my two aunts ... I can tithe .... Oh yea ... praise God ... my christian name is Joanne Ong .... Nice yea?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home