April 29, 2007

Hi ya!

Hi ya ! I'm back! Yesterday went to expo ... strange yea shihui wearing a skirt to church for the 2nd time? I dun dress like a gal .... wearing jeans all the time ..... K yesterday we had a great sv! Dancing n singing until we laugh like wat .... too bad lawrence did not come for yesterday's sv. Well, yesterday Rev. Robb Thompson came to our church n preached a great sermon .... Oh my, I was greatly blessed by his sermon. N yesterday I make someone angry, now I still feeling guilty. Yesterday after sv I went to bedok with my cg members for dinner. Haiyoh ..... y quanshun keep asking me I like Jiarong ornot? Please lah .... he 's young enough to be my bro in christ. Thank God I can reach home in time, and My aunt bless me $ again .... Actually today my bro ask me whether today I got gg sv ornot ..... then I say no .... Sigh. My fault. Oh yea! Pastor Sun's coming back to expo on labour day for concert ! Praise God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home