April 2, 2007

Today.... I went to wdlands to meet Jo and we had BS inside Burger King lorx. Whoa .... so noisy in the afternoon .... so I gotta bear with it, well I had 1 and half hr bible study. Oh God .... u must make a way for me that I can have bs .... I'm really hungry for the Word of God. Hmm .... learn about Prayer n Fasting. Oh no! My aunt ask me to gg and work for her .... yah its good but I've gotta rearrange my schedule again, sv and bs. So important ... can't miss and also cg mtg. Yea .... Pastor Benny Hinn's coming to preach for Divine Healing ... I hope that Holy Spirit give me strength to ask my brother and my mum to gg for the sv. Only my brother can help me. Hees.... someone's birthday's coming soon.... I know what to know, its a secret yea? Well, let nature takes its own course bah .... I must have FAITH, then God can heal me, yea? May God bless the ppl whose read my blog :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home