January 13, 2007

So sad today .... can't gg church for sv ..... can only gg online view live sv sometimes reception no good .... asked shiwah ... she said God is moulding me cos of breakthroughs again and again. Oh Holy Spirit ..... please give me wisdom to let me know what shld I do? Ya shiwah is right .... God wants to mould me to learn to be more mature. This afternoon went popular to buy worship cd cos my aunt bless me $$. Daniel asking me tmr going for sv or not .... I wanted to gg but dun have the strength to ask my bro .... I knew it ... must be 0% lah .... unless got special occasion or what. Stupid Me don't have the faith and strength to ask my bro ... Next wk got prayer mtg n our cg is involved at boon lay church .... pray that I can attend but still got to leave early. Hope that next wk Daniel'll be able to give me bs .... I'm hungry for the Word of God. And pray that I'll put God in the first place in my life no matter what happens to me .... I pray that God'll heal and cure my illness. Oh God .... help me . I feel so sad when I gg online to view the live sv cos I can't gg for sv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home