October 24, 2008

Hihi

Hihi ..... I'm back again! Recently many things happen in my life ...... but I shld thank God for his forgiveness and his strength to help me build up my spiritual life. Yup recently just celebrated my early birthday with my cg members ....... they bought me a chocolate passion cake and a blouse! My cg is always full of surprises. But I really thank God that when I am down, God gave me strength and forgiveness when I repented. Hmm .... we must pray everyday so that the prince of peace can come into our life everyday. Then the devil can't get near us. My cousin's wife just gave birth to a baby boy ...... Hmm .... I shld gg for a visit on sun to visit my new baby nephew! Oh ..... since when did I start to pray for my friends around me .... nah I'm a lazy person. Recently I just send my resume to Haggen Company ..... well I do hope to get a reply from them asap! So tight for financial blessings ..... shldn't have quit my recent job ..... abit regret! Kk I gotta gg for tonite's cg mtg ...... gonna see terence and guys again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home