February 24, 2008

Ahem ahem ..... recently there's so many misunderstanding .... dunno what's going wrong with me lol. yesterday we celebrated xuemei's birthday .... guess she must be touched then when she speak .... justin helped her interpret .... then we went ahead to geylang to eat our dinner ....... whoa .... yesterday was like everyone's eating noodle .... ramen, banmen, spaghetti, and all sorts of noodle. Yesterday also took some pictures of me , xuemei and irene ..... promised xuemei to pass her the photos this comin'sat ..... well hope I'll remember lol. N somebody ask some of my cg members to care more and show more concern for me .... cos she cares for me. Well well ... what I can say is its all in the past ... cos I really don't have time to fellowship with my members, but now thank God I can fellowship more with my cg members and I realise that they really do care and show concern for me. Loving and caring for someone does not need to show it out, it comes naturally from our heart ..... and sometimes I might be overfriendly ..... thas y .... cos different kind of ppl have differnt kind of character, amen?
I have to learn to be more sensitive to other ppl's feelings and be independent .... if I want to go into spiritual maturity. But now ..... I just need to pass my quiz test and get a bs teacher for myself to continue for the bs! Today went for dance stomp .... learnig how to twist at the dance studio .... the teacher really has patient teaching ..... and I shld practise more at home perhaps if I dunno can ask daniel or vienna or joe ..... lol its so shoik and cool man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home