March 10, 2008





Oh man ..... praise God! I m FREE! I can gg for sv, cg mtg ...... the love of christ has set me free. Hmm ..... I'm looking forward to gg for thurs cg mtg but gotta meet joe first for bs ..... this sat and sun Rev Dr Phil Pringle is coming to our church to preach ..... its gonna be a greater impact! And I'm gonna dress well this sat ..... got my new pink hp pouch .... I love it man! And I can help to do the cg mtg songshts and print out .... cos' my bro has installed e new canon printer for me to use. Haiz ..... I need financial blessings ..... and I also need a financial breakthrough ..... my salary is not enough .... I needa earn more money!!!! And I must learn how to control and balance my financial. Oh yea Easter is coming and there is also easter carnival ...... its gonna be fun! And xuemei's coming for easter sv .... hope that she'll get saved on this easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home