June 3, 2008

Hey hey I'm back to blog again! Recently something happened to me lol ..... its my fault ..... serve me right for not obeying the rules ..... but human beings do make mistakes yea? Unless my mum forgive me. Well ..... now the most impt thing is to get a stable job for myself and claear my debts, cos I really need a breakthrough in my life. Maybe its because I'm not sensitive to the Holy Spirit ..... Daniel Ang has left our cg to raise up to be a potential cgl .... his dream cos' he's always so kingdom-minded ..... not like me still so immature. Oh God ..... help me please ....... help me find a stable job ...... I wanna draw closer to you ..... I wanna be sensitive to the Holy Spirit ...... hope that Roy'll discipline n change me like how he changed his disciples in the past ...... cos I trust in him .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home