March 9, 2008

Yesterday did not went for sv so went online to view online live sv at home after work..... they went to changi for fellowshipping ..... I can't gg ... perhaps this week .... today was my off day so I went to expo for morning sv to meet chiying ...... daniel yap and his gf was late so we gotta give up our seats. Oh my, we don't know that James and Ernie came for sv too. Today pastor Kong preached abt the 3 keys to promotion and 4 directions to servanthood. We're called to serve God, to serve our Leaders, to serve one another, and to serve the world. Hmm ..... tml I'm working again lol ...... thurs 'll be having bs with ah joe FT2 before cg mtg. Maybe this sat I gotta rush down for sv after work ...... well I'm not sure yet .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home