March 6, 2008

Yesterday was a happy day for me .... cos finally I get to fellowship with my cg members at city hall! Yup we went there for dinner also to celebrate christine's birthday ..... and also to send qs a early bon voyage lol. I received a call yesterday from my manager to asked me to work on sat n sun but i told her that I can't so she gotta replan my schedule again ..... make me wait for so long .... wasting my time ..... there's also another company sakae sushi restaurant they wanted to hired me ..... so now I'm still considering cos the timing suits me man! Finally tml I can gg onto FT2 ..... my bs. Hmm .... how I wish that I can earn more money to gg into SOT soon. Now I realise something ..... serving God's never ever so easy ..... all cos of ' Because of Jesus's unfailing love .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home