May 4, 2008

Hi ..... sorry for not blogging for so long. Recently many things in my life ...... I feel that it was like almost a breakdown to me ..... but Thank God I manage to overcome my breakthrough. Cos God's good all the time, and all the time God's good! Just like the verse in the bible says: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me! Yesterday Pastor Tan preached abt message of the wk lol ...... so powerful ..... ya prayers are very powerful in our workplaces, army camps, our friends , our family when we pray and fast for them, I believe they'll give their hearts to Christ. this wk I was feeling damn down ..... but when I enter the House of God, I felt so hungry for the Word of God. When I praised and worshipped God ...... the God of my youth .... I sensed that Holy Spirit spoke to me: Joanne, cast out all your fears n troubles ...... be strong and you'll be able to overcome your persecutions. So I told God in my heart : Yes ..... I'll obey you .... my abba father ..... I'll be strong and put you first in my life . And I feel much much better. So after sv ..... then we went burger king at expo ....... while I was eating .... my mum called me! And I accidentally bump into someone's food ...... so I apologised ...... lol. But I fellowshipped with my members until 10pm then I reached home at 10.30pm .... cos there's always a sacrifirce and there's a reason why lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home