February 21, 2008

Hmm .... can't wait to meet my cg on sat for sv .... and I'm looking forward for Rev Dr. Ulf Ekman 's sv . I can't wait to look forward to have my FT2 ... haiz .... don't know when xw wants to give me my FT1 bs quiz test. I dread waiting man .... and there's no one who's willing to give me personal bs .... maybe I'm so troublesome or irritating! Only when xw asks them to give me bs then they will give me. I love the House of God .... its so awesome man! don't know why sometimes I'll cry when I worship God ..... now I know what's LOVE ..... cos i'm very self-centred .... now I'm still trying to change ..... know what? last time I won't apologise when I do wrong things but now I m trying to say sorry when I do wrong things .... force myself lorx ..... cause something happen in my life ..... only God knows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home