December 31, 2007



Last Christmas at City Harvest church which's my church lol , we had Christmas @ Changs drama show .... the expo hall 8 is so crowded .... this 's our first christmas sv dec 22'07 , sorry i don't have the picture. I was almost late for the light of christmas sv .... but thank god i still got a seat to sit with my cg members . We sang many christmas carolling song ..... See Him Lying A bed of Straw and I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas. At the ending of the sv, the hall 8 was so dark and we light our christmas candle ..... this our x'mas candlelight ..... so holy .... the pic i took ..... beautiful yea? After sv, we went to christmas carnival to support qs for his choir performance ..... finally we went to Changi Airport at Mac ' for dinner ..... whoa.... we're all so hungry .... got a cg pic ..... my E286 cg photos with our new friends . Oh ya, saw peixuan and her cg members ..... Bingren's cg lol. At around 9.45pm, too bad I gotta gg off .... so I took the mrt from changi to bt.batok .... thank god i didn't get scolding from my mum. Oh, I also wanna wish all of you Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home