September 20, 2007

Yoz .... I'm back! So happy last week .... I'm so blessed .... my friend yeeleng bless me with many things like a cute and funky pen and a book and some notes! And I've just receive financial blessings from my aunt. Last week Pastor Derek Dunn preached a great sermon, and many people receive deliverance from him. Yesterday spent too much time on thinking a creative songsheet for cg mtg .... but its worth it when we do it for God. Gotta cut down on my financial expenses cos I'm going to bless Joe a bible ... cos his bible is torn, but also I want him to use this bible to give me bs. My mum bless me alot of skirts but I can't wear so gotta send them to alter it .... cos $14 ooh ..... so expensive for 4 skirts. Next week my dad's coming home ... I gotta start to plan my schedule for my bs during weekday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home