October 15, 2007

Birthday Celebration

Last saturday was a great and happy day for me. All my aunties came to my house to visit my dad , ya my two little nephews. So happily, I went to get myself dressed up, wearing my new earrings! Finally, I reached expo and strolled my way to meet xw for bs but i was abit late. After my bs, I headed straight into the hall 8 to meet my cg members for svto praise n worship God. Oh yea .... I love the House of God! So awesome is this place! Pastor Kong preached abt Reality ... Hmm good topic. He preached a great sermon. After sv, my cg celebrate irene and my birthday. They bought a green pandan cake. I got a birthday gift from my cg .... a red colour shawl and a pink colour hp pouch .... Justin thanks for the hp pouch you chosed. ya I like it. And lastly vienna gave me a pair of cross earrings. Thanks for the surprise n celebration .... I tot you guys forgot abt my birthday. So we went to eunos to eat mee suai ..... delicious ya? Thanks for helping us to take the photos .... qs, daniel, joseph. Ya I also got financial blessings from my bro .... I'm gonna get myself a bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home