December 9, 2007

Yoz .... I'm back again! Sorry lol yesterday I was abit late for sv .... Rev Dr. John Avanzani came to our church to preach abt financial and prosperity. So he preached a great mes.g , I blessed by him. Then later we went to attributes to buy a bkmark for hankiong..... since he is using it. And we went to simei .... to the cafe to have dinner but I forgot the cafe name. Whoa ..... I spent $7 plus on the spagetthi n sprite .... so expensive .... next time don't gg there buy food. Since I blessed vienna lotion and softwash, then she bless me back with a plate of brownie and two scoops of ice-cream and we share share. And chiying ask me to help him cook sausage and prawn .... no prob! Next sunday got outreach at justin's condo! And Joanne is going to continue to be a helper in the cg no matter what happens to me..... because the bible says that ' I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! ' We'll called to be fishermen of Jesus Christ! God has called to be the head and not to be the tail! I'm so blessed by my mum .... she got me a Hello Kitty bag .... not imitation one. I'm going to use it next time and I'm going to look so pinky? No .... I don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home