October 22, 2007

Hiies ... last sat I went for sv ... its Pastor Tan preaching the sermon. And daniel bring some friends for the sv... I believe he can impact souls to Christ! Most of our cg members are late, so me and justin gotta help to find seats, vienna was late so she can't seat with us. I missed a bs lesson again cos' xw got something on .... I pray that God'll give me wisdom for the bs and nothing'll go wrong for my bs. I don't like to drag my bs, maybe I shld really try to gg for mass class. After sv, we went to changi airport for dinner at the canteen .... saw my friend yeeleng with her cg members. We fellowship for very long until 945pm then I went off. But at least I can reach home at ten plus .... so my mum won't complain. Xw was considering to hold our cg mtg at daniel's house ..... maybe I'll invite the cg to my house for this coming christmas. Went to meet vienna and her friend weida at bugis village at the fd court for lunch..... after that I went to cdc to get my blessings. Won a distilled water machine from the M-Plan company .... I feel so blessed ... Praise and Thank God :=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home