December 31, 2007

Yoz ..... I went for the gu huo zai party at daniel's relative's condo. It was so wild and so fun!!! We play many games .... most of us won many gifts .... well for me I won a The power of confession cd..... so we also watched the funniest video of E286cg ..... they sabotage john and qs..... we also sang some x'mas carol songs .... finally we gotta exchange our gifts .... I bought a photo frame for vienna .... and daniel ang bought a brown colour teddy bear from precious thots for me. I stayed quite late with my cg until 10 plus .... so when I was abt to gg, chiying send me n he help me hailed a cab ...... From the day I know him .... he's a gentlemen ..... but of course daniel ang, joe , john, roy and many more in my cg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home