April 8, 2007

Easter Celebration ' 07

Yo Yoz ..... this afternoon went to Expo Hall 8, and meet Daniel to our seats cos I'm abit late. So, I seat beside xw ..... and our cg . We seat in the centre .... praise n worship God , after that we watched the Drama of Jesus ..... the drama took 1 hr to finish ...... whoa the drama so touching! I ask Jo to lend me his jacket .... n he lended me! I'm happy cos Jo's friend accepted Jesus Christ. Thank God I can gg sv to celebrate Easter. After sv we went to the carnival, n I left my bag with John .... so I lend hp from the city harvester member to call John to fetch me at the Hall 7. I fellowshipped with some of my cg members for awhile and I went off .... cos I stay v far from expo. Finally I reached Bt.Batok Central to buy some bread for my lawrence .... and for breakfast. N I bought a birthday gift for someone ..... cos I feel he needs to use .... n I took the bus home. I reached home .... and wrapped the gift nicely. Hees .... I wanna give someone a surprise! When my grandma went home, she pass $50/= to me from aunt. Well, my aunt also prayed for my health when I call her to thank for her $50/= blessings .... of course my brother also have lah. Also lastly, I want to thank God for my aunt's blessings, n her praying for me just now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home