January 11, 2007

Shopping .....

Hi .... today went out with my mum and aunt .... and we went shopping at John Little cos got sale. Becos my aunt is a member of John Little, so we went there to buy bedsheets mah .... got discount .... my mum bought a flower type bedsheet and powerpuff girls bedsheet for me as there aren't many types of other bedsheets .... no choice offer mah. I was thinking ..... if I can gg for sun sv or not .... haiz I know the chances is quite low .... unless a miracle happens if my bro'll let me gg for sv. God ..... tell me what shld I do? I can't wait for chinese new year to come to visit my chc. Yah .... by the way I wanna thank God that I'm greatly blessed by my aunt for her gift, and things my mum bought for me although sometimes she dun like me to gg church. I dun expect her to get saved .... I only hope that she'll let me gg church and I'll be very happy already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home