January 7, 2007

Friday went out with John,Joseph,Roy.... Eric n Daniel and Xw and Lawrence .... yes we went to the cafe. We had a great time fellowshipping with one another.... order food and snacks and we play many games.... oh so exiciting man! Thank God I reached home in time. I missed ..... really really missed my bros in christ and also my sisters in christ alot .... can wait to gg back to church! I miss my church, pastors and my friends in church and everything!!!!! Yesterday and Today..... stayed at home help to clean the house as chinese new year is coming soon ...... today just went out with my mum .... but ended up buying no clothes .... but went ntuc to buy somethings. Recently ... I got some skirts and shirts from my mum and my auntie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home