November 8, 2006

Hello..... its a long time i haven post my blog! I always thought that that's no one who really care for me in my cg, but until nw I realise that my cg loves me.... especially daniel, xiaowei, roy, hankiong, john n lawrence n irene and ppl around me. Just that sometimes I am irritating lorx. Hey yesterday I went for prayer mtg .... now i m having financial difficulties so I just happen to found a hp.... so I was thinking shld I take n sell away the hp??? But suddenly the holy spirit is telling me 'no' so I pass it to the counter. Although I regret, but at least I feel that I did the right thing. Recently trying to find jobs .... especially u know lah.... so I really pray that God will make a way for me, especially u guys know uprise n build is comin' . Oh God please help me.... Oops .... somebody's birthday is coming soon ..... well, I m going to give that person a big surprise man! Now what I wish is that I'll get a job soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home