November 28, 2006

Hi all .... tomorrow its time for me to start work at uncle tibits..... a new environment for me. Tmr gotta meet Daniel for bs first before i go for work. But, I m having another Breakthrough again.... maybe God wants to give me a challenge. Can't gg church again.... so gotta ask my bs teacher to help me buy workbk for me.... this and that. Thank God that I still can tithe cos .... hehe.... its a secret. Must use our wisdom.... John is right .... he always have a strong feeling n its always so like.... on sat nite, he insist that he feels that I shld gg home early or my parents will complain again. But I refuse to listen to him, see now? I can't gg church for sv. I really regret for not listening to John's advice. N from now onwards, I'll learn to be more mature and more responsible for my actions. I'll learn to keep secrets from now onwards and will learn to be more independent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home