January 2, 2007

Yeah! Finally my brother let me gg church for sv just cos of the Bethelem Candlelight X'mas and the Carnival X'mas Games. I was abit late when I reached church but still can make it on time.... so finally I found my cg members and we sat together.... some of them cos I'm abit late. So sv started.... and we sang many christmas songs n praise n worship songs. Finally we get to sit down and we watched the drama .... of Jesus Christ. Wow.... what a touching movie.... I' was touched man! So happy today.... Xw gave me a necklace for X'mas Gift.... and the rest of our gals in my E286 CG only. Then .... after watching the christmas drama, we sang songs and finally pastor kong then say let us take out our candle and we waited to lit the fire on the candle.... suddenly when I was singing the songs , then the Holy Spirit told me .... turned behind to see if anyone still haven lit the fire on the candle and I saw a gal who haven lit the candle, so I use my candle to lit the fire onto her candle.... and she smile. After sv, we headed to the X'mas Carnival Games.... actually Hankiong, John, Daniel Ang,Irene,Quanshun,Joanna and her friend Claris and another friend.... sorry I forgot her name. They asked me to gg for the bumpy ride but I refused to gg so they went ahead only me, hankiong and Claris. So after that I wanted to play games so Daniel blessed me the ticket and I win a monkey for the spin the ride games.... just have to turn and I got no 1. I also saw Cindy... actually I wanted to take the boat ride but Cindy say its for children so I did not play the boat ride game. After that.... so I went to see the guys play the soccer game.... so they called John's bro .... Adam to join them. And I saw Adam .... I chat with him then he say he's going to be a cg leader soon. So actually Adam is not so fierce, but friendly. I told Adam... u and John look two world apart from the looks, so he asked me .... Adam and John who look for more handsome? So I kept quiet.... and smiled. And Adam said,' of course its me lah!', so I told John and he said,'Yah....'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home